Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hello....

Hello All!!!! Sorry I haven't posted anything recently, we have been very busy. I started classes again a few weeks ago, so far so good. Ben has been working on first shift(5:15a.m.-2:15p.m.) for the past month, but this coming Monday they are moving him back to second shift(2:15p.m.-10:45p.m.). We never can seem to keep a stable schedule in our house. So besides frantically finding a night time babysitter for Aiden all is well except......Aiden's new favorite word is S-H-I-T!!!! Yes thanks to his father he now says his first bad word. It kind of sounds like SIT but you know what he's saying =[ Ben feels pretty bad and I can say I haven't heard him say a bad word for about two days....That's a record for Ben. Anyways hope everything is well in everyone else's homes, I hope to have some new pics up sometime. I have really been slacking in that department...Love you all!!

No comments: